Subject: Advanced Production and Operations Management, OM0013.
Note: Two Square boxes in which one box is correct answer and others is wrong.
25. _________________ are the organisations or units that are responsible for providing resources, stock, and other assets. a. Secondary members b. Primary members c. Relationship members d. Activity members
26. EVSM stands for: a. Efficient Volume Stem Maps b. Extended Value Stem Maps c. Efficient Value Stream Maps d. Extended Value Stream Maps
27. _________________ Maps identifies the lead time of the inventory. a. Pipeline inventory b. Relationship based c. Time based process d. Extended Value Stream Maps
28. The higher the supply chain _______, the more successful the supply chain. a. Global issues b. Location c. Profitability d. Inventory
29. The specialisation model creates ________ and distribution networks. a. Participants b. Partners c. Products d. Manufacturing
This information collected from various sources and given on this site is meant to popularize it and to create awareness about the career, syllabus, Study materials and Books to students, engineers and professionals.