5. The acquisition of technology depends on the ______________ environment.
a. Culturalb. Business
c. Policy (Ans.)
6. Technology forecasting is usually done at the early stage of the ____________.
c. Project life cycle (Ans.)
7. The___________ of forecasting is important when one is making a decision to acquire a
d. Time (Ans.)
8. Identify one of the different meanings of quality.
a. Higher level of performance (Ans.)
b. Research and development funding
c. Identify your targets
d. Project management plan updates
9. Installing the ________________ in any of the company has leaders and teams with
ability and commitment.
a. Innovation culture (Ans.)
b. Human resource management
c. Accessible technology strategy
d. Inbound logistics
10. The adoption perspective is most often used to describe the_____________process.
a. Comprehensive (Ans.)
Sikkim Manipal University DDE
Master in Business Administration (MBA) – Semester IV
MI0040-Technology Management- 4 Credits
Book ID: B1326
Model Question Paper – Answers Keys
Time: 2 hours Total Marks: 140
Section A – 1 Mark Questions
Answer all questions. Each question carries 1 mark 50 * 1= 50 Marks
1. Roadmaps help to plan on a longer term and also help to improve the _______________
and ownership of plans.
a. Communication (Ans.)
2. The process technology of 3 micrometer is called as _______________.
a. Application node
b. Micrometer node
c. Process node
d. Technology node (Ans.)
3. The features of the chip are measured in _______________.
a. Micrometers (Ans.)
b. Macro meters
4. ______________ can be defined as the level of planned production capacity that has
determined the extent to which specialisation has been applied in the sub-division of the
component tasks and facilities of a unified operation.
b. Scale (Ans.)